Anand Software and Training today updated its executables on website simulationexams.com to provide better security against hacks, and also code signed the same.
CertExams.com has updated its Juniper JUNOS network simulator to support Graphical User Interface (GUI) based configuration similar to that of Juniper JWEB. The new software enables a user to configure Juniper networking devices such as a router or a swithc by using graphical interface. The advantage associated with graphical input is that a user doesn’t have to remember several CLI commands as in the case of CLI based configurations. It may be noted that the CLI command line interface still remains and quite useful in learning device configurations by networking professionals.
The software may be downloaded here:
We have added DHCP server functionality so that a router or a switch may be configured to work as DHCP server.
It is only software that is available for use in virtual networking environment and doesn’t any other software for working.
Other related software that one may be interested in trying is Juniper JNCIA exam simulator. This is useful for candidates appearing for Juniper JNCIA certification.
CertExams.com is an associate website of Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore based company involved in the development of desktop and mobile apps.
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with Juniper Systems or any other company.
A review of 2015 achievements:
1. Released Android apps for all out exam sim products
2. Developed GUI config versions of our NetSim products
3. Code signed our executables using Comodo
4. Updated our websites TutorialsWeb.com, AnandSoft.com, and SimulationExams.com
5. Changed our work premises from Basco Court to Deviah Court
6. Updated our Visual studio to VS 2013 Community Edition, and made .Net 4.5 as the base frame work used for our Windows apps.
7. Added CCNA Security, and CCDA Exam Simulators
What to expect in 2016:
1. More exam simulators, like CCNA Cloud, CCNA Voice, CCNA Data Center, CompTIA Cloud
2. iPhone apps development
3. Server based licensing of our products
4. More exhaustive troubleshooting methods in our NetSim products, and updated reporting formats.
5. Addition of new software products
6. Product quality improvements
CertExams.com CCNA Netsim has been updated to simulate Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) Graphical User Interface (GUI). The advantage of using CCP is that a user may configure a router or a switch by using graphical interface. A screenshot of the same is given below:
A GUI quickens the learning curve required by a network administrator by providing easy to configure graphical options (such as drop-down menu, etc), and one need not remember the conventional CLI commands. The GUI closely mimics the Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) providing a simulated environment. It also enables a user to get hands-on experience in using Cisco’s most recent CCP graphical interface.
You may download the product here:
Download CCNA NetSim. Try the software free.
Upcoming: We are now working on code signing our software products to ensure that the software is delivered to the user without being tampered, thus providing 100% virus free, and fully trusted software products.
Chennai, the capital of TamilNadu, India has been submerged in water due to incessant rains and floor waters for the past several days. Millions of people rendered homeless due to these rains as most parts of the city of 10+ millions has taken about 1200 mm of rains during the past few days, a record in about 100 years.
Chennai airport has been closed for the past few days, and is not likely to open anytime soon. See a few aircraft submerged in water here.
The floods have submerged several parts of the city, and people have climbed to the roof tops to save themselves from the heavy flood of water. People are being moved to safer places in boats, see pic below:
We wish the people of affected parts of the state a full and fast recovery!
Anand Software has recently updated group websites CertExams.com, and TutorialsWeb.com for the following:
1. Broken links (both internal and external)
2. Orphan pages
3. Broken page-local links, and
4. Re-directed URLs
The sites are now screened for all the above and a few other parameters that might affect user experience and updated accordingly.
Check them out!
Anand Software and Training released Network+ N10-006 practice tests with simulation-type questions. The simulation type questions provide hands-on configuration experience to the users on various network configuration and troubleshooting scenarios.
Check it out here:
The question types include multiple choice questions (MCSA), Drag-n-drop, and simulation questions. The objectives covered under CompTIA Network+ are given below:
1.0 Network architecture 22%
2.0 Network operations 20%
3.0 Network security 18%
4.0 Troubleshooting 24%
5.0 Industry standards, practices, and network theory 16%
What is new in Network+ 2015?
Significant changes include:
- Additional IPv6 concepts.
- Emphasis on troubleshooting.
- Additional security knowledge.
- Knowledge of how to administer key systems.
The main differences between CompTIA Network+ N10-005 and Network+ N10-006 are the following:
- Updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field.
- Hands-on practices such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting a network.
- Three new topics:
- Compare and contrast physical security controls.
- Summarize basic forensic concepts.
- Summarize safety practices.
Download free demo exam here: http://www.simulationexams.com/downloads/comptia/network+download.htm
Anand Software and Training has released Android versions of it popular exam simulator software. The software has been published in Google Play. Various products that had been released are listed below:
- CompTIA Security+ ExamSim (Free Android)
- Cisco CCENT ExamSim (Free Android)
- Cisco CCNA ExamSim (Free – Android) and several others.
The full set of apps may be viewed here: Anand Software and Training Android Apps
All the apps have a free version with 60 questions and enables a candidate to take one full test. The apps are available for the following certs:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Server+, and Security+
- CCNA Certification
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Juniper JNCIA Certification, and others.
CompTIA tests are also available in full versions (apk format) with 300+ number of questions. Check out the Google play site for free downloads.
Congrats to the team that worked hard on making it possible!!
- Edit NAT hierarchy level
- Edit firewall hierarchy level and
- Edit policy-options hierarchy level
Correspondingly, several new labs have been included to provide hands-on practice with the newly introduced commands. The additional labs include the following:
- IPv6 labs
- Firewall filter labs
- NAT labs
Checkout the new labs at Juniper labs page of Certexams.com
The trial software may be downloaded free from CertExams.com Juniper Junos NetSim product page.
We are currently working on GUI development for Juniper device management in similar lines with our CCNA NetSim GUI.
CCNA Network Simulator has been updated to include Graphical User Interface (GUI). Conventionally, a network administrator needs to configure a router or a switch using CLI (Command Line Interface), with the exception of some Wi-Fi routers that allowed GUI configuration. Cisco, as part of its product enhancements, has been working on improving the user interface, and have come up with Cisco Configuration Professional, a GUI tool that allows network administrators to configure and troubleshoot Cisco network devices using a visual GUI interface. Certexams has introduced a limited version of the GUI based Network Configurator that allows users to do mundane tasks such as assigning IP addressses and subnet masks, setting up DHCP, assigning host name, etc. The GUI is intended to provide some hands-on experience of working with CCP (Cisco Configuration Professional) and simulates the CCP navigation.
A typical screenshot of the feature may be seen the figure. As seen in the figure, the GUI consists of a left pane that outlines the configuration tasks, and when selected, the right pane provides the work area, where the user may select or type-in appropriate configuration. Several labs have been given to familiarize the user to configuring the network using GUI. However, this being the first release, more enhancements may be expected to Network Configurator. More configuration tasks, as well as new labs will be added in due course of time.
Available labs may be viewed here:
The free demo software may be downloaded, and installed using the link given below:
Other important features of the netsim software are:
- The software is completely stand alone, and there is no need for any other software.
- Hundreds of lab exercises to get familiarized with concepts of routing, NAT, Access lists, subnet masking, etc.
- Configure and troubleshoot VLANs, VTP, and other switch related tasks
- There is no hardware required, it s completely software based too.
Please visit the product home page http://routersimulator.certexams.com/ccna-simulator-download/download-network-simulator-designer.html for more information, and free demo download.