Certexams.com, a leading network simulator and lab simulators provider, updated the existing Comptia Network+ exam simulator with netsim to fix the known bugs. Network+, offered by Comptia, tests the candidate of his/her ability to plan, configure, and troubleshoot home and office networks, primarily in the TCP/IP domain. You may download the software by going to the website.
The important features of the Exam Simulator:
- Up to date practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Immediate online activation.
- Verify for any product updates.
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
- Integrated Test Environment that allows for installed/available test modules.
- Supports several question types including multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, drag-n-drop, etc. that provide close to actual exam environment.
Lab Simulator for Network+ Features :
- Lab exercises -currently 50+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- GUI based device configuration.
- Bookmark labs, create lab profiles.
- Take Backup/Restore of lab progress.
Question types include: Multiple Choice Single/Multiple Answer, Exhibit type, simulator type, and Performance based
SimulationExams.com released practice tests for Comptia® Network+® conforming to the latest exam objectives. The practice tests consist of 400+ questions with detailed answers and flash card explanations. The exam objectives covered is listed below:
|1.0 Network architecture
|2.0 Network Operations
|3.0 Network security
|5.0 Industry standards, practices, and network theory
The exam topics have been revised in comparison with the previous version of the exam (N10-006). The new topics though not very different from older ones, include H.323 1720, DHCPv6, z-wave, ant+, SFP+, QSFP, TXT DNS records, characteristics of fiber optic transceivers (bi-directional and duplex), fiber distribution panel, NAS and SAN storage types, SIP trunk, DMVPN, IDF/MDF documentation, work instructions, rack diagrams, AUP (short for Acceptable Use Policy), network security topics such as motion detection, asset tracking, video surveillance, etc, TKIP RC4, CCMP AES, and a few more. Please check out the complete exam objectives for complete list of changes.
The practice exams most of the exam topics in detail, and flash cards are available for important topics.
Check out Network+ practice exams and download free demo exam. The same are available in Android and iOS versions for mobile devices. The same are give below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandsoft.networkplusfull (for android phones)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandsoft.networkplusfull (for iphone)
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not associated with Comptia® organization and Network+® is a trademark of Comptia and duly acknowledged.
CertExams.com released Network+ exam simulator recently. The questions are based on latest exam objectives (N10-005). Old tests (N10-004) have been discontinued. Flash simulations have been added in the new question format offered by CertExams.com to provide more hands-on experience to the candidates. View more about the Net+ Exam Sim or download demo version of CompTIA Net+ tests at CertExams.com. The exam objectives include Network Concepts (21%), Network Installation and Configuration (23%), Network Media and Topologies (17%), Network Management (20%), Network Security (19%).
Other exam simulators available with CertExams.com include Comp A+, Security+, Cisco CCNA, and others.