Simulationexams.com recently released CCNP ENARSI (short for Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services) practice tests with 300+ questions, each question carrying detailed explanation. Cisco recently updated all of its CCNP curriculum, and as per new curriculum CCNP Enterprise may be obtained by passing the CCNP ENCOR exam and any one of the concentration exams.
CCNP Enterprise certification requirements: Pass exam in section A and any one of the exams in section B.
350-401 CCNP -ENCOR This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
- 300-410 ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
- 300-415 ENSDWI: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco’s SD-WAN solution including SD-WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations.
- 300-420 ENSLD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and SDA.
- 300-425 ENWLSD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network design including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility and WLAN high availability.
- 300-430 ENWLSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network implementation including FlexConnect, QoS, Multicast, advanced location services, security for client connectivity, monitoring and device hardening.
- 300-435 ENAUTO: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, Python programming, APIs, controllers and automation tools.
You may download the CCNP ENARSI Practice Tests and review the questions available in demo mode. CCNP ENCOR Practice tests are also available for evaluation.
Simulationexams.com recently released MAC version of it’s leading exam engine covering a number of practice tests, including Comptia A+ Core 1, Comptia A+ Core 2 and others. The software is compatible with macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor. As many of you know, Windows version is compatible with Windows 7 and above, both 32-bit and 64-bit OSes.
Free demo downloads are available for MAC software as with the Windows software. You may download the MAAC versions of A+ Core 1 and A+ Core 2 from the links given below:
Note that the question bank is same for both the Windows and MAC versions of the software, though you might find some small differences in GUI between the two.
Disclaimer: Comptia ® A+®, Comptia® a+ Core 1 and Comptia a+ Core 2 are registered trade marks of CompTIA®.
ExamGuides.com, a leading exam notes provider, has updated Comptia Network+ exam notes. The contents of the notes cover the following topics:
- OSI model and its function
- Network Topologies
- Uses of ports and protocols
- IP addressing
- Characteristics of routing and switching
- Wireless technologies
- Cloud concepts
- Network Services
- Different types of cabling standards
- Placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them
- Use cases for advanced networking devices
- Virtualization and network storage technologies
- Compare different WAN technologies
- Managing the network
- Disaster recovery concepts
- Scanning, monitoring and patching processes and summarize their expected outputs
- Remote access methods
- Identify policies and best practices
- Introduction to Physical security devices
- Authentication and access controls
- Securing basic wireless network
- Common networking attacks
- Network device hardening
- Common mitigation techniques and their purpose
Network Troubleshooting and Tools
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate tools for completing the job
- Troubleshoot common wired connectivity and performance issues
- Troubleshoot common wireless connectivity and performance issues
- Troubleshoot common network service issues
Check out the Comptia Network+ exam notes and leave feedback.
About Comptia® Network+ Cert: Network+ certification is one of the leading certs offered by Comptia® organization. Examguides.com is not affiliated or associated with Comptia®, and Network+ is a trademark of Comptia®.
Several states and federal govt. filed cases on Google for it’s monopoly in Search. Recently, a bipartisan coalition of 38 states and territories filed an anti trust case against Google, which reads:
“Google, one of the largest companies in the world, has methodically undertaken actions to entrench and reinforce its general search services and search-related advertising monopolies by stifling competition,” the complaint reads. “As the gateway to the internet, Google has systematically degraded the ability of other companies to access consumers.”
The group is seeking to consolidate the case with a landmark suit filed by the US Department of Justice in October, potentially adding more weight to an already historic case against the tech giant.
You may read more at https://www.cnet.com/news/google-hit-by-antitrust-lawsuit-from-nearly-40-states-over-alleged-search-monopoly/
Simulationexams.com, a practice tests and lab simulators provider, released CCNP ENCOR practice tests recently. CCNP® constituent exams have been updated recently by Cisco and now candidates have to pass CCNP ENCOR and one of the specialty exams for obtaining CCNP. CCNP itself is offered in the following specialties:
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Collaboration
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional
- Cisco Certified DevNet
For CCNP® Enterprise, which may be compared with previous CCNP, may be obtained by passing CCNP ENCORE exam and one of the following concentration exams:
- 300-410 ENARSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300-415 ENSDWI Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300)
- 300-420 ENSLD Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 ENWLSD Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- 300-430 ENWLSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
The practice tests offered by simulationexams.com conform to the exam topics and consist of at least 250 questions, with each question carrying detailed explanation. Free demo download is available for evaluation of the practice tests before purchasing the same.
About Simulationexams.com: The website offers practice tests for Cisco® CCNA®, CCNP®, Comptia A+®, Network+®, and others. Simulationexams.com is not affiliated or associated with Comptia® or Cisco® and CCNA®, CCN®P are trademarks of Cisco®. Comptia A+®, Network®+ are trademarks of Compti®a organization.
Certexams.com, leading network simulators and labsim products developer, is offering seasonal discounts on account of Thanksgiving and Christmas season. The discount offer is available across all the product offered by the website, including Comptia A+ practice tests, Comptia A+ Labsim, and Cisco CCNA practice tests.
The offer is available for limited time and further details may be viewed by visiting the website.
The practice tests offered by certexams.com include Comptia A+, Network+, Security+ Cisco CCNA, Juniper JNCIA, and others. The website also offers Network Simulators and Lab Simulators for CCNA, A+ and Network+ certification exams.
Disclaimer: CCNA™ is a trademarks of Cisco® Systems, A+™, Network+™, Security+™ are trademarks of CompTIA® organization, and Juniper™ JUNOS is a trade mark of Juniper® Systems.
Simexams.com, leading Computer Based Test Software provider, recently released another version of its software to support organizations. With this update, we are now offering organization licensing of the software. Organizations can install the software on their own server and offer exams to candidates in a seamless environment, with complete customization of the logos, and reports.
The important features of the software are given below”
- Exam mode – Simulates an exam environment in which candidate needs to answer exam created by instructor. Options such as reviewing the answers, hint cards may be enabled or disabled.
- Learn mode – Provides interactive learning environment where candidate can go through each question and view explanations.
Review mode – At end of every exam, you can save results for that exam for future viewing. In review mode you can view saved exams with answers selected by candidate along with correct answer and detailed explanation for each question (if provided by author).
Detailed stats are available that includes number of questions attempted, correct and wrong answers, and time taken for each question. You may download the trial version of the software by going to the product page:
The product features, screenshots an download links are provided for evaluation of the software.
The website certexams.com has been updated to https protocol recently. This is in line with recent trend for secure delivery of website content. Given below are some of the advantages of converting a website to https version:
- Data encryption while delivering the content: The content delivered to the user is encrypted so that no middle man would be able to read what is being delivered to the user (the web surfer). Any user login and passwords are safe too.
- Better SEO results by search engines: Of late, non https websites are being penalized for insecure delivery of data. This is resulting in lower ranking of web sites that have not converted to https.
- The website looks more authoritative: Since several of the authoritative websites use https, it is considered essential for being seen as an authoritative website.
- Improved user confidence in https website: Non https sites shows a warning to users when they browse from a https site to non https site that the site is not secure. Many users prefer to go back to secure webpage instead of navigating to the non secure page. That means, a http website is likely to lose some of the user base.
Now that we discussed the advantages of https website. There are a couple of disadvantages too.
- One of the visible disadvantage is that older browsers (and therefore computers with older operating systems) may not be able to deliver the content due to compatibility issues.
- Another disadvantage is that the security standards keep changing to better more secure versions. For example, now TLS has replaced SSL as security standard for web page content delivery. Further, TLS 1.0 has become obsolete and only TLS 1.2 and 1.3 are being accepted by the card industry for secure transactions.
- The purchase cost of SSL certificates adds to the cost of domain hosting and maintenance.
Please check out the website Certexams.com and post your comments to the webmaster. Please be assured that we use the most up to date security standards from reputable certificate providers like COMODO so that most types of browsers are compatible with the secure sites.
About Certexams.com: The website offers network simulators, exam simulators and online labs for students and professionals preparing for IT certification exams. Check out our free downloads for Cisco® CCNA Practice Tests, Comptia A+ Practice Tests and Comptia® A+ Labs.
Disclaimer: Certexams.com is not associated with Cisco®, Comptia® or any other company and all trademarks are duly acknowledged.
Certexams.com, a leading practice tests and netsims provider, recently updated it’s Comptia® Network+ Labsim. Several new features such as the ability to enable/disable navigation buttons, administrator login for lab profiles configuration, and saving lab results have been introduced. The Labsim also offers 300+ questions with answers for thorough exam preparation.
Several labs are preconfigured for getting started with the lab simulator. The preconfigured labs may be viewed at Comptia Network+ Labs page. The categories covered in the labs page include:
- Networking Fundamentals and WorkStation (WS) Labs
- Access Point and DHCP Configuration Labs
- Router Configuration and Troubleshooting Labs
- Switch Configuration and Troubleshooting Labs
- Scenario labs – Home and Small Office Networks
One advantage of using lab simulators is that you don’t have to experiment on live equipment which might crash during the experimentation. The labsim is fully software based tool and requires no other hardware resource. The software runs on the local computer and there is no need to be connected to the Internet while using the software.
Other labs available with certexams.com include Comptia A+ labs, and Cisco CCNA labs. Please check with the website for more info and free demo download.
About Certexams.com: Certexams.com specializes in software development, web design, and exam software. All software is copyright of certexams.com and/or it’s authors.
Disclaimer: Comptia® is a registered trademark of comptia® organization and Certexams.com is not associated with Comptia organization or any other entity.
Simulationexams.com, leading exam simulations provider, recently released Juniper® JNCIA JN0-103 practice exams conforming to the latest exam objectives. As you might be aware, the Juniper Associate exam has been revised from JN0-102 to JN0-103 recently. The exam topics for the revised cert are given below:
- Junos OS Fundamentals:
- Identifying the concepts, benefits or functionality of the core elements of the Junos OS
- Software architecture, Control and forwarding planes
- Routing Engine and Packet Forwarding Engine
- Transit traffic processing and Exception traffic
- User Interfaces
- Identifying the concepts, operation or functionality of the Junos user interface, CLI functionality, modes, navigation and help.
- Active versus candidate configuration
- Reverting to previous configurations
- Modifying, managing, and saving configuration files
- Viewing, comparing, and loading configuration files
- J-Web (core/common functionality only)
- Configuration Basics
- Identifying the main elements for configuring Junos devices, Factory-default state, Initial configuration.
- User accounts, Login classes, and User authentication methods
- Interface types and properties and Configuration groups
- Additional initial configuration elements, such as NTP, SNMP, and syslog
- Configuration archival, logging and tracing
- Rescue configuration
- Describe how to configure basic components of a Junos device
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Identifying methods of monitoring or maintaining Junos devices,
- Show and Monitor commands
- Interface statistics and errors
- Network tools, such as ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, and so on
- Junos OS installation and upgrades
- Powering on and shutting down Junos devices
- Root password recovery
- Describe monitoring or maintenance procedures for a Junos device
- Routing Fundamentals
- Identifying basic routing concepts or functionality for Junos devices
- Traffic forwarding concepts
- Routing tables, Routing versus forwarding tables, Route preference, Routing instances, and Static routing
- Advantages of and use cases for dynamic routing protocols
- Describe how to configure or monitor basic routing elements for a Junos device
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
- Identifying the concepts or functionality of routing policy and firewall filters on Junos devices
- Default routing policies
- Import and export policies
- Routing policy flow
- Effect of policies on routes and routing tables
- Policy structure and terms, Policy match criteria, match types, and actions
- Firewall filter concepts, Filter structure and terms, Filter match criteria and actions, Effect of filters on packets
- Unicast reverse-path-forwarding (RPF)
- Describe how to configure or monitor routing policies and firewall filters on a Junos device
The practice tests consist of 300+ questions with detailed answers. The question types include multiple choice questions, drag and drop, hotspot, etc. and provide actual exam environment to the candidate.
Other Juniper product available is Juniper® JUNOS Netsim, that provides hands-on practice on juniper devices in a virtual environment. Several ready to use labs are provided for easy understanding of the concepts and getting acquainted with frequently used commands.
About Simulationexams.com: The website offers practice tests and lab simulators for various certification exams, including Comptia® A+, Cisco CCNA, and others.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not associated with Junier Systems® or any other company. Juniper JNCIA® is a trademark of Juniper Systems and duly acknowledged.