CertExams.com, a leading NetSim and LabSim provider, recently updated it’s A+ Lab Simulator. The recent update includes several new labs as well as bug fixes. The details are the update are as given below:
- Net Features:
- Labs illustrating Windows 7 control panel features
- Labs showing setting up remote desktop, etc.
- Labs on creating/editing/deleting users/user groups and changing premissions.
- Bug Fixes:
- Labs 1 and 2 have been corrected to show proper connectors
- A few grammatical errors have been corrected
You may download the software here:
The product detail is available here:
The available labs may be viewed here:
You may also be interested in Network+ Labsim
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with CompTIA® or any other company. All trademarks are duly acknowledged.