Certexams.com has recently updated Comptia A+ Labs to include more labs and fixed a few bugs. The lab simulator consists of several ready made labs for practice and intended for candidates preparing for Comptia A+ Certification exam. The labs cover broad topics like computer hardware, motherboards, Windows 10 operating system, computer security among other things.
Comptia A+ Labsim Features:
- Lab exercises -currently 50+ labs are included.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
- Various types of labs including hot spot and drag n drop
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
Other Labsims available: Comptia Network+ Labsim that conforms to the Network+ exam topics.
About Certexams.com: The website offers various practice tests, network simulators and lab simulators. The website is owned by anand software and training and not affiliated with any other company. Comptia A+® is trade mard of Comptia® Organization.
As many of you might be knowing, the current version of the Comptia Security+ Exam is retiring by 31 July and a new version will take its place. There are a few changes in the old version and the new version of the exam with few recent topics added and a few obsolete topics removed from the current objectives. If you are preparing for the old exam, please take it on or before 31 July.
Simexams.com recently updated it’s Computer Based Test software to support remote proctoring. Remote proctoring enables candidates to write an exam from the comfort of home or any location with network access to user’s computer. It enables organizations to conduct an exam remotely and observe the candidate for any fraud or cheating during the exam.
The software includes several features, including Online/Offline mode (in off-line mode, remote proctoring is not supported), exam configuration, authoring, and centralized reporting and exam delivery.
Unlike most of the CBT softwares which work from browser window, the simexams.com software uses client software and server software (Client-Server/Peer model). The advantages of using installable software include betteer security, endurance against short Internet connectivity problems, and storage of results in local database in addition to server side storage. It also solves the frequent problems encountered with browser incompatibility.
You may download free trial version of the Computer Based Testing Software from the website, and try the same.
Simulationexams.com recently released CCNP ENARSI (short for Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services) practice tests with 300+ questions, each question carrying detailed explanation. Cisco recently updated all of its CCNP curriculum, and as per new curriculum CCNP Enterprise may be obtained by passing the CCNP ENCOR exam and any one of the concentration exams.
CCNP Enterprise certification requirements: Pass exam in section A and any one of the exams in section B.
350-401 CCNP -ENCOR This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
- 300-410 ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
- 300-415 ENSDWI: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco’s SD-WAN solution including SD-WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations.
- 300-420 ENSLD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and SDA.
- 300-425 ENWLSD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network design including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility and WLAN high availability.
- 300-430 ENWLSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network implementation including FlexConnect, QoS, Multicast, advanced location services, security for client connectivity, monitoring and device hardening.
- 300-435 ENAUTO: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, Python programming, APIs, controllers and automation tools.
You may download the CCNP ENARSI Practice Tests and review the questions available in demo mode. CCNP ENCOR Practice tests are also available for evaluation.
Simulationexams.com recently released MAC version of it’s leading exam engine covering a number of practice tests, including Comptia A+ Core 1, Comptia A+ Core 2 and others. The software is compatible with macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor. As many of you know, Windows version is compatible with Windows 7 and above, both 32-bit and 64-bit OSes.
Free demo downloads are available for MAC software as with the Windows software. You may download the MAAC versions of A+ Core 1 and A+ Core 2 from the links given below:
Note that the question bank is same for both the Windows and MAC versions of the software, though you might find some small differences in GUI between the two.
Disclaimer: Comptia ® A+®, Comptia® a+ Core 1 and Comptia a+ Core 2 are registered trade marks of CompTIA®.
ExamGuides.com, a leading exam notes provider, has updated Comptia Network+ exam notes. The contents of the notes cover the following topics:
- OSI model and its function
- Network Topologies
- Uses of ports and protocols
- IP addressing
- Characteristics of routing and switching
- Wireless technologies
- Cloud concepts
- Network Services
- Different types of cabling standards
- Placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them
- Use cases for advanced networking devices
- Virtualization and network storage technologies
- Compare different WAN technologies
- Managing the network
- Disaster recovery concepts
- Scanning, monitoring and patching processes and summarize their expected outputs
- Remote access methods
- Identify policies and best practices
- Introduction to Physical security devices
- Authentication and access controls
- Securing basic wireless network
- Common networking attacks
- Network device hardening
- Common mitigation techniques and their purpose
Network Troubleshooting and Tools
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate tools for completing the job
- Troubleshoot common wired connectivity and performance issues
- Troubleshoot common wireless connectivity and performance issues
- Troubleshoot common network service issues
Check out the Comptia Network+ exam notes and leave feedback.
About Comptia® Network+ Cert: Network+ certification is one of the leading certs offered by Comptia® organization. Examguides.com is not affiliated or associated with Comptia®, and Network+ is a trademark of Comptia®.
Several states and federal govt. filed cases on Google for it’s monopoly in Search. Recently, a bipartisan coalition of 38 states and territories filed an anti trust case against Google, which reads:
“Google, one of the largest companies in the world, has methodically undertaken actions to entrench and reinforce its general search services and search-related advertising monopolies by stifling competition,” the complaint reads. “As the gateway to the internet, Google has systematically degraded the ability of other companies to access consumers.”
The group is seeking to consolidate the case with a landmark suit filed by the US Department of Justice in October, potentially adding more weight to an already historic case against the tech giant.
You may read more at https://www.cnet.com/news/google-hit-by-antitrust-lawsuit-from-nearly-40-states-over-alleged-search-monopoly/
Simulationexams.com, a practice tests and lab simulators provider, released CCNP ENCOR practice tests recently. CCNP® constituent exams have been updated recently by Cisco and now candidates have to pass CCNP ENCOR and one of the specialty exams for obtaining CCNP. CCNP itself is offered in the following specialties:
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Collaboration
- Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional
- Cisco Certified DevNet
For CCNP® Enterprise, which may be compared with previous CCNP, may be obtained by passing CCNP ENCORE exam and one of the following concentration exams:
- 300-410 ENARSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 300-415 ENSDWI Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300)
- 300-420 ENSLD Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 ENWLSD Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- 300-430 ENWLSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
The practice tests offered by simulationexams.com conform to the exam topics and consist of at least 250 questions, with each question carrying detailed explanation. Free demo download is available for evaluation of the practice tests before purchasing the same.
About Simulationexams.com: The website offers practice tests for Cisco® CCNA®, CCNP®, Comptia A+®, Network+®, and others. Simulationexams.com is not affiliated or associated with Comptia® or Cisco® and CCNA®, CCN®P are trademarks of Cisco®. Comptia A+®, Network®+ are trademarks of Compti®a organization.
Certexams.com, leading network simulators and labsim products developer, is offering seasonal discounts on account of Thanksgiving and Christmas season. The discount offer is available across all the product offered by the website, including Comptia A+ practice tests, Comptia A+ Labsim, and Cisco CCNA practice tests.
The offer is available for limited time and further details may be viewed by visiting the website.
The practice tests offered by certexams.com include Comptia A+, Network+, Security+ Cisco CCNA, Juniper JNCIA, and others. The website also offers Network Simulators and Lab Simulators for CCNA, A+ and Network+ certification exams.
Disclaimer: CCNA™ is a trademarks of Cisco® Systems, A+™, Network+™, Security+™ are trademarks of CompTIA® organization, and Juniper™ JUNOS is a trade mark of Juniper® Systems.
Simexams.com, leading Computer Based Test Software provider, recently released another version of its software to support organizations. With this update, we are now offering organization licensing of the software. Organizations can install the software on their own server and offer exams to candidates in a seamless environment, with complete customization of the logos, and reports.
The important features of the software are given below”
- Exam mode – Simulates an exam environment in which candidate needs to answer exam created by instructor. Options such as reviewing the answers, hint cards may be enabled or disabled.
- Learn mode – Provides interactive learning environment where candidate can go through each question and view explanations.
Review mode – At end of every exam, you can save results for that exam for future viewing. In review mode you can view saved exams with answers selected by candidate along with correct answer and detailed explanation for each question (if provided by author).
Detailed stats are available that includes number of questions attempted, correct and wrong answers, and time taken for each question. You may download the trial version of the software by going to the product page:
The product features, screenshots an download links are provided for evaluation of the software.