Certexams.com, a leading network simulator and lab simulators provider, updated the existing Comptia Network+ exam simulator with netsim to fix the known bugs. Network+, offered by Comptia, tests the candidate of his/her ability to plan, configure, and troubleshoot home and office networks, primarily in the TCP/IP domain. You may download the software by going to the website.
The important features of the Exam Simulator:
- Up to date practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Immediate online activation.
- Verify for any product updates.
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
- Integrated Test Environment that allows for installed/available test modules.
- Supports several question types including multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, drag-n-drop, etc. that provide close to actual exam environment.
Lab Simulator for Network+ Features :
- Lab exercises -currently 50+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- GUI based device configuration.
- Bookmark labs, create lab profiles.
- Take Backup/Restore of lab progress.
Question types include: Multiple Choice Single/Multiple Answer, Exhibit type, simulator type, and Performance based
ExamGuides.com, a leading exam notes provider, has updated Comptia Network+ exam notes. The contents of the notes cover the following topics:
- OSI model and its function
- Network Topologies
- Uses of ports and protocols
- IP addressing
- Characteristics of routing and switching
- Wireless technologies
- Cloud concepts
- Network Services
- Different types of cabling standards
- Placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them
- Use cases for advanced networking devices
- Virtualization and network storage technologies
- Compare different WAN technologies
- Managing the network
- Disaster recovery concepts
- Scanning, monitoring and patching processes and summarize their expected outputs
- Remote access methods
- Identify policies and best practices
- Introduction to Physical security devices
- Authentication and access controls
- Securing basic wireless network
- Common networking attacks
- Network device hardening
- Common mitigation techniques and their purpose
Network Troubleshooting and Tools
- Explain the network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate tools for completing the job
- Troubleshoot common wired connectivity and performance issues
- Troubleshoot common wireless connectivity and performance issues
- Troubleshoot common network service issues
Check out the Comptia Network+ exam notes and leave feedback.
About Comptia® Network+ Cert: Network+ certification is one of the leading certs offered by Comptia® organization. Examguides.com is not affiliated or associated with Comptia®, and Network+ is a trademark of Comptia®.
Certexams.com released Network+ Exam Sim with Netsim for Comptia Network+ exam preparation. The software contains the regular practice tests along with netsim for thorough preparation. With the recent introduction of performance based questions, the need for skill development has become important for passing the exam.
The Net+ practice tests contain up to 400 questions with answers and flash card explanation for each question. The software provides both Learn mode for starters and Exam mode for advanced preparation. Other features include “full screen” mode, “night” mode, and “font” adjustment. The software provides detailed stats according to the exam objectives that help candidates put extra effort in improving the weak areas. The question database is updated from time to time to comply with the latest exam topics.
The Network+® Netsim provides a virtual networking and configuration environment, wherein, you can configure the network elements such as switches, routers, servers, and access points for various parameters and test the same for proper functionality. Networking labs offered include configuring WiFi routers, wireless access points (WAP), file and user access servers, and troubleshooting tools such as trace route and ping. More labs are added from time to time keeping in step with the changes in the exam objectives and the latest technologies.
Download the free demo version of the Network+ exam with labsim for free evaluation.
About Network+ certification: The certification is offered by Comptia® organization on passing required exam(s). Currently, one needs to pass only one exam for attaining this certification, which is exam number N10-007. The exam requirements are updated from time to time, and one needs to check with the official website for current requirements.
About Certexams.com: The website certexams.com offers network simulators such as CCNA Netsim and Juniper Netsim, and exam simulators such as Comptia A+ practice tests. A brand website of Anand Software and Training, is not associated with any other company.
Disclaimer: Comptia Network+® is a trademark of Comptia® organization and duly recognized. CCNA® is a trademark of Cisco® and duly recognized.
CertExams.com releases Network+ LabSim for thorough hands-on practice in a simulated network environment. The software is useful for candidates learning networking skills for the purpose of passing any exams or for self practice. The simulator comes with several lab exercises that enable freshers to start-off with simple configuration tasks.
The main features of the software are as given below:
1. Supports several networking devices including routers, switches, wireless access points, servers, and workstations.
2. Designer module that enables users to design and practice their own labs.
3. Lab exercises with dozens of labs for self practice
4. Click and Configure functionality for several devices
5. Support for routers (Cisco IOS), and switches (Cisco IOS) is provided
6. Chapter end questions and answers provided.
Please visit the home page for Network+ LabSim for more details.