Certexams.com, a leading network simulator and lab simulators provider, updated the existing Comptia Network+ exam simulator with netsim to fix the known bugs. Network+, offered by Comptia, tests the candidate of his/her ability to plan, configure, and troubleshoot home and office networks, primarily in the TCP/IP domain. You may download the software by going to the website.
The important features of the Exam Simulator:
- Up to date practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Immediate online activation.
- Verify for any product updates.
- Store and view results at a later date, or review answers.
- Integrated Test Environment that allows for installed/available test modules.
- Supports several question types including multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blanks, drag-n-drop, etc. that provide close to actual exam environment.
Lab Simulator for Network+ Features :
- Lab exercises -currently 50+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Workstation, Server, Access Point, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
- Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
- GUI based device configuration.
- Bookmark labs, create lab profiles.
- Take Backup/Restore of lab progress.
Question types include: Multiple Choice Single/Multiple Answer, Exhibit type, simulator type, and Performance based
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with CompTIA® or any other company. Network+™ is trademarks of CompTIA® organization and duly acknowledged. The Cram Notes and practice tests material is a copyright of CertExams.com and the same is not approved or endorsed by respective certifying bodies.