Certexams.com, released CCNP ROUTE exam simulator, consisting of 300+questions with flash card explanation. The software may be downloaded from the website :
Important Features :
- Flash card explanation for each question.
- Conforms to latest exam objectives (300-101)
- Available in Windows desktop and Android versions.
- Hundreds of questions covering all exam topics.
- FFree demo download is available with fewer number of questions.
Download page :
Disclaimer :Certexams.com is not associated with Cisco (r) or any other company CCNP ROUTE is a trade mark of Cisco Systems and duly acknowledged.
India (PM Modi Ji) announced that the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 denomination currency will be dicontinued from 00.00 hours on 9th Nov. 2016. This is considered by noted economists as a major step towards bringing out un-accounted money in India.
Update as on 13/11/2016: As much as Rs. 50,000 Crore has been deposited in SBI (State Bank of India) alone. Cumulative deposits (in all banks) during first five days said to be around 4 lakh crore rupees.
Update 2: As on 18/11/2016, 5,44,000 crores has been deposited in banks.
There is huge support for PM Modi in favor of demonitization. Surprisingly, all opposition parties are rallying against the move, where as majority of the people are behind Modi.
Checkout Modi’s app: http://www.narendramodi.in/downloadapp
Anandsoft.com Released CCENT android app for mobile users.
AnandSoft CCNA Android Simulator:
AnandSoft CCDA Android Simulator:
The free android sim will have 60 questions with answers and flash cards. Additional tests may be purchased, if required.
Disclaimer: AnandSoft.com is not associated with Cisco® Systems and CCENT™, CCNA™ are the trademarks of Cisco® and duly acknowledged.
SimulationExams.com, examsims provider, released practice tests for Cisco CCENT™
The practice tests consists of 300+ most relevant questions with flash card explanation. The exam topics for CCENT are given below:
- Network Fundamentals 20% (weightage)
- LAN Switching Fundamentals 26%
- Routing Fundamentals 25%
- Infrastructure Services 15%
- Infrastructure Maintenance 14%
As it may be noted, the exam topics have been thoroughly revamped for the new CCENT exam. The exam code for CCENT is 100-105. CCENT, together with ICND2 contribute to CCNA certification. Alternatively, one can take CCNA certification exam directly by taking 200-125 exam.
Check out the website for the latest updates.
Disclaimer: SimulationExams.com is not associated with Cisco® Systems and CCENT™, CCNA™ are the trademarks of Cisco® and duly acknowledged.
CertExams.com released CCNA Security practice tests conforming to the newest exam objectives. The topic of the exam include the following:
1.0 Security Concepts
2.0 Secure Access
3.0 Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
4.0 Secure Routing and Switching
5.0 Cisco Firewall Technologies
6.0 Intruder Prevention Systems (IPS)
7.0 Content and Endpoint Security
Practice tests are available from CertExams.com:
You may view exam objectives at official Cisco(R) website link given below:
For attaining the certification, one needs to pass the following exam.
210-260 IINS Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
CCNA™ Security is an advanced certification exam, and one needs to pass CCNA for being eligible to take the exam. The certification is awarded by Cisco(R) after successfully completing the exam.
You may also download CCENT™ and CCNA ICND2™ practice exams from CertExams.com.
About CertExams.com: CertExams.com is a leading provider of IT certification practice exams including CompTIA(R), Cisco(R), Juniper Systems(R), and others. Checkout the website CertExams.com for more information. CertExams.com is owned by Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India.
Diclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with Cisco Systems and all trademarks are duly acknowledged. CCNA, CCNA ICND, CCENT are the trademarks of Cisco Systems.
CertExams.com, a leading practice tests provider, released CCNA exam simulator. Cisco(R) has recently updated its exam for CCNA to include several new topics.
The new practice exams may be downloaded here:
The topics are:
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals (15%)
- 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies (21%)
- 3.0 Routing Technologies (23%)
- 4.0 WAN Technologies (10%)
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services (10%)
- 6.0 Infrastructure Services (11%)
- 7.0 Infrastructure Management (10%)
Checkout free demo exam here:
CertExams.com released exam simulator for the new CCENT (CCNA ICND1) exam, and the same is available here:
The exam number for the new test is 100-105 and there are several changes to the new exam when compared with its predecessor 100-101. The notable changes are as given below:
Some of the important topics removed or moved to ICND2 exam:
- OSPF (single area) and other OSPF topics were moved into ICND2 . Note that RIP which was removed during the previous version of CCNA/ICND has been re-introduced. RIP v2 has been included but not RIPng.
- Dual Stack was removed ( there are many different IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies). Not sure as to why this was removed. It was a very useful top in CCNA.
- Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF) has been removed. Again, not sure as to why this was removed.
The following topics have been added:
- Firewalls, Access Points (APs), Wireless Controllers
- Description of collapsed core architecture compared to traditional three-tier architectures in Enterprise LAN environment.
- Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration (SLAAC).
- Added Anycast to the list of IPv6 addressing types.
- Knowledge of Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP).
- RIPv2 for IPv4 has been re-introduced.
- Added requirements to understand DNS and DHCP related connectivity issues.
- Interpretation of Syslog message logging for network device monitoring.
On the whole, there have been several changes in the new ICND exams.
You may download the practice tests here:
You may find the exam objectives from the official site here:
The old exam has already been retired and no more available.
On 8th September India put INSAT-3DR, an advanced weather satellite, weighing 2211 kg into Geostationary Transfer Orbit (GTO) using GeoSynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-F05).
GSLV-F05 vehicle is configured with all its three stages including the CUS similar to the ones successfully flown during the previous GSLV-D5 and D6 missions in January 2014 and August 2015. GSLV-D5 and D6 successfully placed GSAT-14 and GSAT-6 satellites carried on-board in the intended GTOs accurately.
Hearty congratulations to the team behind the successful launch, and wish them all the best in coming years. India is proud of you!!
Photo Courtesy: http://www.isro.gov.in/
Read more here: http://www.isro.gov.in/launchers/gslv
CertExams.com, a leading netsim software developer, released Juniper Network Simulator with Designer after a thorough review. The new version of the software includes several updates to its command support, and the lab exercises. The new features include Host to router/switch communication and/or router/switch to host communication and troubleshooting. Additionally, it supports DHCP configuration on routers and enables DHCP info to be obtained by the hosts connected via Juniper router/switch network.
You may download the software from the website here:
The labs supported may be viewed here:
Disclaimer: Juniper JNCIA(R) is a registered trademark of Juniper Systems (R) and is duly acknowledged. Anand Software and Training or CertExams.com are not associated with Juniper Systems or any other company.
Tejas, a supersonic fighter plane, indigenously developed by various government and semi government organizations in India, has finally became operational. Two Tejas fighter planes had been inducted into the Indian Air Force, to be followed by several more such aircraft in next few years.
Undoubtedly, it is mile stone in the history of Indian defense and technological capabilities, coming after the successful launch of GSLV rocket that placed a large satellite in the geo-stationary orbit recently. Hearty congratulations to our scientists, technocrats, and other teams that worked on making the project a success. Another feather in the PM Modi’s cap, a hard working prime minister that India is fortunate to have.
A screenshot of the fighter place may be seen below:
A fighter aircraft such as Tejas, include several electronic gadgets, most of which have been indigenously developed by DRDO (A short form for Defense Research and Development Organization), HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), NAL (National Aeronautics Limited) and others. The capabilities include the following:
- Maximum speed of 2,205km/hour and at maximum altitude of 15,200m. The range of the aircraft is 3,000km.
- Weighs approximately 5,450kg, with a maximum take-off weight of 13,500kg.
- Uses General Electric 85kN turbofan engine
- A multi-mode radar that was jointly developed by DRDO and HAL
- AIr-to-air missiles, AIr-to-ground missiles, anti-ship missiles, anti-aircraft guns, and mid-air refueling,
- Electornic airfare suite, and others.
Wish DRDO, HAL, NAL, and all others every success in their endeavour in making India self-reliant.