Simulationexams.com recently released CCNP ENARSI (short for Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services) practice tests with 300+ questions, each question carrying detailed explanation. Cisco recently updated all of its CCNP curriculum, and as per new curriculum CCNP Enterprise may be obtained by passing the CCNP ENCOR exam and any one of the concentration exams.
CCNP Enterprise certification requirements: Pass exam in section A and any one of the exams in section B.
350-401 CCNP -ENCOR This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security and automation.
- 300-410 ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
- 300-415 ENSDWI: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco’s SD-WAN solution including SD-WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations.
- 300-420 ENSLD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and SDA.
- 300-425 ENWLSD: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network design including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility and WLAN high availability.
- 300-430 ENWLSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
This exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge of wireless network implementation including FlexConnect, QoS, Multicast, advanced location services, security for client connectivity, monitoring and device hardening.
- 300-435 ENAUTO: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing Enterprise automated solutions, including programming concepts, Python programming, APIs, controllers and automation tools.
You may download the CCNP ENARSI Practice Tests and review the questions available in demo mode. CCNP ENCOR Practice tests are also available for evaluation.
Also check out this related blog article on CCNP ENCOR