CertExams.com has recently updated CompTIA A+® Essentials practice tests in view of obsolescence of some of the toptics. The new tests with the latest question bank may be viewed/downloaded here:
These has been a complete review of the exam module.
Check it out!
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is a group website of Anand Software and Training, and not associated with any other company. Comptia A+® is registered trademark of Comptia® organization and duly acknowledged.
Anand software and training is releasing CCNA network simulator with designer with enhanced usability very shortly. The new features include the following :
- Ability to bookmark the labs so that a user would be able to return to the lab at a later time easily.
- Ability to mark the labs as 1) in progress, 2) yet to be completed, and 3)Completed. A user would be able to readily identity the lab status by looking at the colour coding.
- In addition, a progress score has been implemented that indicates the extent of lab that has been completed.
- It is possible to save the configuration and return at a later time to complete the rest of the lab.
CCheck out the software here :
We are glad to announce that Anand Software and Training Pvt Ltd. is now making it’s software available for iOS platforms, like iphone and iPad. The company has recently made avaiable free CCNA exam simulator for iOS devices. You may find the link to AnandSoft store here:
We will be making available other practice tests over the coming weeks, please check out the link for more available practice tests.
You may download CCNA practice tests for iOS here:
The exam simulators are available for Android smart phones and other devices already.
We have released iOS version of the following products:
Check out the same. The full versions will be made available during the coming day, and will be posted accordingly.
Desktop Windows versions are available here:CCNA CCENT, CCNA ICND2, and CCNP
Disclaimer: CCNA(R) is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems(R) and duly recognised. Anand Software and Training is not affiliated with Cisco(R) Systems, or any other company.
CertExams.com recently updated its Juniper Network Simulator with Designer for JUNOS(TM) to include the following features:
- It is now possible for the users to:
- Bookmark the labs for reviewing later
- Color coding completed lab exercises, labs under progress, and labs yet to be attempted
- Progress bar: A progress bar indicates the extent of lab that has been completed, and what’s remaining. It indicates when the lab is successfully completed.
- A few bugs have been fixed
Download the software here:
Disclamer: CertExams.com is not associated with Juniper Systems. Juniper, JUNOS are the trademarks of Juniper Systems and duly acknowledged.
CertExams.com released practice tests for CompTIA Server+ exam. The practice tests conform to the latest exam objectives and will have 300+ questions with answers and flash card explanations.
There have been a few changes between the old and new Sever+ exam objectives. Most importantly, some old topics have been removed. The removed topics include a few on SCSI interface, IDE/EIDE, Hierarchical Storage Management, RAID 3, 5, 0+1, EPROM, IRQ conflicts, RISC/CISC processors, DLT/DAT, etc. Some of the topics included are hypervisors, cloud topics, etc.
Check out the practice tests here:
You may be interested in other exam simulators:
A+ Essentials 220-901, A+ Practical 220-902, Network+, and Security+ practice exams.
On Nov. 8 th 2016, the Indian prime minister had announced demonetization of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes that constitute 86% of the Indian currency. The move, though hailed as a bold step to root out black money, was later criticized by the media. The opposition parties have been criticizing the move from day one. The points that contributed to the perception that the move was not good are:
- All the money that was demonetized has reached banks, leaving no room for the government to own any money that had not been deposited to banks. Earlier, it was expected at least 3-4 lakh crores of rupees would not be finding its way to banks, thus providing a fillip to use unaccounted money for welfare schemes.
- The problems associated with refurbishing the economy with new currency are innumerable. There were long queues outside ATMs for money withdrawals even after 45 days of demonetization. This has led to slower growth as people don’t have money to spend though it was possible to pay any amount of money using cashless payments such as credit card, cheque, wire transfer, etc.
- Several small businesses, such as restaurants, petty shops had tough time during this period as some businesses collapsed or resorted to staff retrenchments. Pensioners were not able to draw monthly pensions, etc.
- The government spent huge money in way of printing new currency, waiving of road toll fees (due to lack of change and long queues), and fee waiver on electronic form of payments.
However, the benefits may be noted as below:
- All the money (500 and 1000 notes) has been deposited in the banks, providing a fillip of Rupees 14 lakh crores to banks. Only about INR 5 lakh crores has been disbursed as on 22nd Dec 2016. Even if another 5 lakh crore is withdrawn for making the economy cash sufficient, it leaves another 4 lakh crore with the banks. There is a possibility of reducing the interest rates which, in turn increase investments and industry.
- By going through the money trail, the govt agencies, post demonetization, are able to identify several tax evaders and initiate steps in accounting the black money.
- The gold imports have been reduced to record lows, as the govt is keen on identifying people holding inordinate amounts of gold.
- The Indian government is trying to go through the bank accounts of the depositors to find tax evasion, and impose taxes and penalty, which may be substantial.
The general opinion is that the government could have done the same with less inconvenience to the public. One needs to wait another 2-3 months to see full impact of demonetization.
Anand Software and Training, has recently released Android version of it’s CCNP Route (300-101) and CCNP Switch (300-115) exans.
You may download the free version at the links given below:
CCNP Route Exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandsoft.ccnproute300
CCNP Switch exam: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandsoft.ccnpswitch300
The free version of Android products consist of 60 questions with answers and flash cards. The full version are also available and will have 300+ most relevant questions with flash card explanations.
Please check out other exams here:
The following exams need to be passed before obtaining CCNP certification:
1. CCNP Route 300-101
2. CCNP Switch 300-115
3. CCNP TShoot
After clearing all the above, one will be awarded CCNP by Cisco(R) Systems. The certification is valid for 3 years, and one needs to renew it before the expiry.
Disclaimer: Anand Software and Training is not associated with Cisco (R) Systems or any other company. CCNA(R), and CCNP(R) are trademarks of Cisco Systems.
CertExams.com, a leading netsim and exam sim provider, released CCNP Switch practice tests conforming to the newest exam topics. The practice tests consist of 300+ questions with flash card explanations. The objectives for new CCNP Switch (300-115) are given below:
- 1.0 Layer 2 Technologies 65%
- 2.0 Infrastructure Security 20%
- 3.0 Infrastructure Services 15%
You may get more information about the exam here:
To achieve CCNP, one needs to pass the following 3 exams:
- CCNP Route (300-101)
- CCNP Switch (300-115), and
- CCNP TShoot
Having CCNA certified is the basic qualification for writing CCNP exams.
You may download the practice tests here:
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with Cisco Systems (R). CCNA®, and CCNP® are the registered trademarks of Cisco and duly acknowledged.
Certexams.com, released CCNP ROUTE exam simulator, consisting of 300+questions with flash card explanation. The software may be downloaded from the website :
Important Features :
- Flash card explanation for each question.
- Conforms to latest exam objectives (300-101)
- Available in Windows desktop and Android versions.
- Hundreds of questions covering all exam topics.
- FFree demo download is available with fewer number of questions.
Download page :
Disclaimer :Certexams.com is not associated with Cisco (r) or any other company CCNP ROUTE is a trade mark of Cisco Systems and duly acknowledged.
India (PM Modi Ji) announced that the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 denomination currency will be dicontinued from 00.00 hours on 9th Nov. 2016. This is considered by noted economists as a major step towards bringing out un-accounted money in India.
Update as on 13/11/2016: As much as Rs. 50,000 Crore has been deposited in SBI (State Bank of India) alone. Cumulative deposits (in all banks) during first five days said to be around 4 lakh crore rupees.
Update 2: As on 18/11/2016, 5,44,000 crores has been deposited in banks.
There is huge support for PM Modi in favor of demonitization. Surprisingly, all opposition parties are rallying against the move, where as majority of the people are behind Modi.
Checkout Modi’s app: http://www.narendramodi.in/downloadapp