CertExams.com has recently updated CompTIA A+® Essentials practice tests in view of obsolescence of some of the toptics. The new tests with the latest question bank may be viewed/downloaded here:
These has been a complete review of the exam module.
Check it out!
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is a group website of Anand Software and Training, and not associated with any other company. Comptia A+® is registered trademark of Comptia® organization and duly acknowledged.
CertExams.com released practice tests for CompTIA Server+ exam. The practice tests conform to the latest exam objectives and will have 300+ questions with answers and flash card explanations.
There have been a few changes between the old and new Sever+ exam objectives. Most importantly, some old topics have been removed. The removed topics include a few on SCSI interface, IDE/EIDE, Hierarchical Storage Management, RAID 3, 5, 0+1, EPROM, IRQ conflicts, RISC/CISC processors, DLT/DAT, etc. Some of the topics included are hypervisors, cloud topics, etc.
Check out the practice tests here:
You may be interested in other exam simulators:
A+ Essentials 220-901, A+ Practical 220-902, Network+, and Security+ practice exams.
CertExams.com, a leading netsim and exam sim provider, released CCNP Switch practice tests conforming to the newest exam topics. The practice tests consist of 300+ questions with flash card explanations. The objectives for new CCNP Switch (300-115) are given below:
- 1.0 Layer 2 Technologies 65%
- 2.0 Infrastructure Security 20%
- 3.0 Infrastructure Services 15%
You may get more information about the exam here:
To achieve CCNP, one needs to pass the following 3 exams:
- CCNP Route (300-101)
- CCNP Switch (300-115), and
- CCNP TShoot
Having CCNA certified is the basic qualification for writing CCNP exams.
You may download the practice tests here:
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with Cisco Systems (R). CCNA®, and CCNP® are the registered trademarks of Cisco and duly acknowledged.
Certexams.com, released CCNP ROUTE exam simulator, consisting of 300+questions with flash card explanation. The software may be downloaded from the website :
Important Features :
- Flash card explanation for each question.
- Conforms to latest exam objectives (300-101)
- Available in Windows desktop and Android versions.
- Hundreds of questions covering all exam topics.
- FFree demo download is available with fewer number of questions.
Download page :
Disclaimer :Certexams.com is not associated with Cisco (r) or any other company CCNP ROUTE is a trade mark of Cisco Systems and duly acknowledged.
CertExams.com released CCNA Security practice tests conforming to the newest exam objectives. The topic of the exam include the following:
1.0 Security Concepts
2.0 Secure Access
3.0 Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
4.0 Secure Routing and Switching
5.0 Cisco Firewall Technologies
6.0 Intruder Prevention Systems (IPS)
7.0 Content and Endpoint Security
Practice tests are available from CertExams.com:
You may view exam objectives at official Cisco(R) website link given below:
For attaining the certification, one needs to pass the following exam.
210-260 IINS Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
CCNA™ Security is an advanced certification exam, and one needs to pass CCNA for being eligible to take the exam. The certification is awarded by Cisco(R) after successfully completing the exam.
You may also download CCENT™ and CCNA ICND2™ practice exams from CertExams.com.
About CertExams.com: CertExams.com is a leading provider of IT certification practice exams including CompTIA(R), Cisco(R), Juniper Systems(R), and others. Checkout the website CertExams.com for more information. CertExams.com is owned by Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India.
Diclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with Cisco Systems and all trademarks are duly acknowledged. CCNA, CCNA ICND, CCENT are the trademarks of Cisco Systems.
CertExams.com, a leading practice tests provider, released CCNA exam simulator. Cisco(R) has recently updated its exam for CCNA to include several new topics.
The new practice exams may be downloaded here:
The topics are:
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals (15%)
- 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies (21%)
- 3.0 Routing Technologies (23%)
- 4.0 WAN Technologies (10%)
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services (10%)
- 6.0 Infrastructure Services (11%)
- 7.0 Infrastructure Management (10%)
Checkout free demo exam here:
CertExams.com released exam simulator for the new CCENT (CCNA ICND1) exam, and the same is available here:
The exam number for the new test is 100-105 and there are several changes to the new exam when compared with its predecessor 100-101. The notable changes are as given below:
Some of the important topics removed or moved to ICND2 exam:
- OSPF (single area) and other OSPF topics were moved into ICND2 . Note that RIP which was removed during the previous version of CCNA/ICND has been re-introduced. RIP v2 has been included but not RIPng.
- Dual Stack was removed ( there are many different IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies). Not sure as to why this was removed. It was a very useful top in CCNA.
- Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF) has been removed. Again, not sure as to why this was removed.
The following topics have been added:
- Firewalls, Access Points (APs), Wireless Controllers
- Description of collapsed core architecture compared to traditional three-tier architectures in Enterprise LAN environment.
- Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration (SLAAC).
- Added Anycast to the list of IPv6 addressing types.
- Knowledge of Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP).
- RIPv2 for IPv4 has been re-introduced.
- Added requirements to understand DNS and DHCP related connectivity issues.
- Interpretation of Syslog message logging for network device monitoring.
On the whole, there have been several changes in the new ICND exams.
You may download the practice tests here:
You may find the exam objectives from the official site here:
The old exam has already been retired and no more available.
CertExams.com, a leading practice tests and network simulators provider, recently updated A+ Essentials practice exams (exam code: 220-901). The current version of the exam (220-801) will be retiring by the end of June 2016. 901 series has already been launched by Comptia in the month of Dec 2015.
The practice tests offered by CertExams.com will have 400+ question with detailed explanations. The question types include multiple choice questions (MCQs), drag-n-drop, and performance based questions. It may be noted that the objectives have been revamped thoroughly by Comptia. The A+ Essentials (901) consist of hardware, networking, and troubleshooting domains, whereas the practical application (902) consist of mainly Operating System software, operational procedures, and security. It is a good change because the confusion arising out of mixing of objectives in 801 series is not present in 900 series of the exams.
It may also be noted that OS X, Linux (mainly Ubantu), and Android OSes have been covered in the new exam objectives (220-902). It is a good change as the new OSes are becoming very popular these days as an alternative to popular Windows OS.
Check out the new practice exam, and also download the free demo version of the 220-901 exam
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is not associated with CompTIA®, and all trademarks are duly acknowledged. Comptia A+ is a trademark of CompTIA organization.
Anand Software and Training today updated its executables on website simulationexams.com to provide better security against hacks, and also code signed the same.
Anand Software and Training released Network+ N10-006 practice tests with simulation-type questions. The simulation type questions provide hands-on configuration experience to the users on various network configuration and troubleshooting scenarios.
Check it out here:
The question types include multiple choice questions (MCSA), Drag-n-drop, and simulation questions. The objectives covered under CompTIA Network+ are given below:
1.0 Network architecture 22%
2.0 Network operations 20%
3.0 Network security 18%
4.0 Troubleshooting 24%
5.0 Industry standards, practices, and network theory 16%
What is new in Network+ 2015?
Significant changes include:
- Additional IPv6 concepts.
- Emphasis on troubleshooting.
- Additional security knowledge.
- Knowledge of how to administer key systems.
The main differences between CompTIA Network+ N10-005 and Network+ N10-006 are the following:
- Updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field.
- Hands-on practices such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting a network.
- Three new topics:
- Compare and contrast physical security controls.
- Summarize basic forensic concepts.
- Summarize safety practices.
Download free demo exam here: http://www.simulationexams.com/downloads/comptia/network+download.htm