The Network+ practice tests provide thorough understanding of the concepts, implementation and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN/MAN networks. Various troubleshooting scenarios are covered including modern Wi-Fi systems.
UP, India: Yogi Adityanath has been elected as the CM of Utter Pradesh state after recent landslide win by the BJP in state assembly elections. Given below are the decisions made by the CM during the first few days of his taking the position:
1. Strict implementation of ban on illegal slaughter houses. – Checked unhygienic conditions in dense market places,
2. Police officials are putting in extra hours in the streets of UP – No eve-teasing and improved law and order situation in the state.
3. Installation of biometric attendance at government offices – Improved attendance.
4. Ban on use of pan masala at government offices – Improved cleanliness in government complexes.
5. State roads to be pot hole free by June 15 – yet to see the results
6. Installation of cctv cameras in government offices – improved attandence
7. Both male and female police officers to be present in every police station – Confidence in public particularly female.
8. Officials not to take any files home, should clear files only in office, during office hours – a drive towards anti corruption in the state.
The above are a few to mention, and surely the state is going in the right direction.
China, in continuation of it’s most aggressive industrialization is all set for the first trial run of its 168-seater commercial aircraft, challenging the monopoly being enjoyed by Airbus and Boeing.
According to Philippe Petitcolin, chief executive officer of Safran SA, an aircraft engine maker.
Any problems with taxi trials may alter the schedule, Petitcolin said in an interview in Paris. The Chinese C919 aircraft will be powered by the LEAP engine, made by CFM International, an equal joint venture between Safran and General Electric Co.
COMAC functions as the main vehicle in implementing large passenger aircraft programs in China. COMAC is the acronym of the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. The basic version of C919 is designed to cover a range of 4,075 km
Certexams.com updated netsim for ccna with the following:
1. Book marking of labs
2. Color coding labs so that a candidate would be able to identify labs that had been completed, under progress, and to be completed.
3. Progress indicator for a lab, which enables a user to view how much of the lab exercise has been completed and what is remaining.
Download the limited version of the netsim here: CCNA Labsim
The labsim consists of dozens of exercises that provide handson experience in designing and configuring networks using Cisco routers and switches. Commands like ping, trace route and ipconfig are also supported.
These has been a complete review of the exam module.
Check it out!
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is a group website of Anand Software and Training, and not associated with any other company. Comptia A+® is registered trademark of Comptia® organization and duly acknowledged.