We have recently released a revised version of Cisco CCNA NetSim. CertExams.com CCNA Network Simulator provides a simulated network environment for hands-on practice using virtual routers and switches. The recent revision includes support for Do command, and some debug commands. The “do” command allows running a privileged level command from configuration modes such as interface and global.
The advantages of using CCNA network simulator include the following:
– Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
– Router and switch simulator.
– Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (805, 806, 17xx series, 25xx series, 26xx series, and 36xx series) or switches ( 19xx, 29xx ).
– Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet.
– Extensive Lab Manual is provided.
– Support for 300+ router and switch commands.
– Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
You can type short form commands in IOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
About CCNA Certification:
CCNA Certification is awarded by Cisco Systems on successful completion of qualifying exam(s). CCNA is intended for candidates who have just started working on Cisco ruoters and switches.
The exam objectives covered by CCNA certification include the following:
1. Describe how a network works
2. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
3. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
5. Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
6. Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
7. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
8. Implement and verify WAN links
Other products offered by CertExams.com include the following:
1. CCNA Exam Simulator: The only practice exam that provides complete range of CCNA question types including simlets and simulations.
2. Juniper Junos Simulator for JNCIA
Checkout available labs here: http://routersimulator.certexams.com/router-labs/index.html
Checkout available router/switch commands here: http://routersimulator.certexams.com/commands.html
Note: These will be updated from time to time.