UP, India: Yogi Adityanath has been elected as the CM of Utter Pradesh state after recent landslide win by the BJP in state assembly elections. Given below are the decisions made by the CM during the first few days of his taking the position:
1. Strict implementation of ban on illegal slaughter houses. – Checked unhygienic conditions in dense market places,
2. Police officials are putting in extra hours in the streets of UP – No eve-teasing and improved law and order situation in the state.
3. Installation of biometric attendance at government offices – Improved attendance.
4. Ban on use of pan masala at government offices – Improved cleanliness in government complexes.
5. State roads to be pot hole free by June 15 – yet to see the results
6. Installation of cctv cameras in government offices – improved attandence
7. Both male and female police officers to be present in every police station – Confidence in public particularly female.
8. Officials not to take any files home, should clear files only in office, during office hours – a drive towards anti corruption in the state.
The above are a few to mention, and surely the state is going in the right direction.
Very best to the CM and all.