CertExams.com, a leading exam simulators website, release ITIL Foundations v3 Exam simulator. The practice tests consist of 300 questions with detailed answers. The exam simulator mimics the actual certification exam by providing similar interface with timer, graded scoring, etc. The exam simulator consists of two modes: 1. Learn Mode, and 2. Exam Mode. Learn mode enables a candidate to take the tests with options like pause timer, viewing answers and explanations, taking test by objective, etc. Exam mode is a timed test that resembles the actual test environment closely. One will be able to review the wrong answers, and save the exam results. Free demo download enables candidates to download and install the software before buying the full version.
About ITIL Foundations Certification: ITIL Foundation certification is suitable for candidates who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. The ITIL Foundation Certification is also suitable to IT professionals who work within an organization that intends to adopt ITIL and improve
the IT services.
Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to ITIL Foundation certification, candidates gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
Service Management as a practice
Key Principles and Models
Technology and Architecture
Please download demo exam here: http://www.certexams.com/download/itil-foundation-download.htm
Free practice questions may be viewed here: http://www.certexams.com/ITIL/Foundation/questions/itil-foundation-practice questions.htm
Other certification practice tests available from CertExams.com, include Cisco Certified Network Associate, CCENT, ICND2, CompTIA Aplus, Network+, and others. Please visit the website for more information. CertExams.com is an associate website of Anand Software and Training, and not affiliated with any other company or entity. All trademarks are duly acknowledged.
The website ExamGuides.com has been updated thoroughly. The new layout is very user friendly and provides a horizontal menu with drop-down links. The cram notes has been revised for various certification exams. Several certification paths, including CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification notes are being updated. The website provides exam cram in Cisco, CompTIA, Oracle, Microsoft, PMI, EC-Council, Sun Java, Check Point, and others.
The exam cram notes is being updated to align with the changes in the certification exams. The new exam notes will be updated over the next couple of weeks, and the old notes will still be available..
The new exam cram notes to be made available include the following:
a. A+ Essential 220-801 Exam Cram http://www.examguides.com/aplus-essentials1.htm
b. A+ Practical Application 220-802 Exam Cram
c. CCNA 200-120 Exam Cram http://www.examguides.com/cisco-ccna.htm
d. CCENT 100-101 Exam Cram http://www.examguides.com/ccent.htm
e. ICND2 200-101 Exam Cram http://www.examguides.com/ccna-icnd2.htm
Please visit ExamGuides.com website for more information and free exam cram notes.
Gujarat government has introduced an innovative IT/ITES policy for the period 2014-19 with the following features:
- duly facilitate allotment of land for IT/ITES units investing in the state.
- For those interested in developing IT/ITES technology parks the state government will give a 50 percent exemption in the fixed capital investment (cap of Rs 2.5 crore) in buildings and infrastructure facilities.
- State government will also provide all new IT/ITES companies with 100 percent relief in electricity duty for a period of five years from the date of commencement of operations.
- IT/ITEs units will also be given 100 percent exemption in stamp duty and registration fee for the sale/lease/transfer of land which will be limited to the first transcation.
- 100 percent reimbursement will be given to the units on EPF deposited for women employees and 75 percent reimbursement in case of male employees (ceiling of Rs 5 lakh per annum).
- interest subsidy for five years, seven percent subsidy on a sum of up to Rs 25 lakh annually and a five percent subsidy for up to Rs 35 lakh for IT/ITES MSMES.
The new IT policy comes just days after the state government had announced an Electronics Policy which targets an investment inflow of USD 6 billion by 2020. Other states may emulate the policy for job creation and economic development.