1. What is web hosting? Do I need it?
In order to have a web site on the internet you first need to have a web server. Owning a Web server can be very expensive and requires technical expertise. This is where web hosts such as anandsoft.com provide service. We provide the equipment and other technical resources that you need without the headaches that come when you have to do it yourself. Top
2. How much do your web hosting packages cost and what's included?
Our web hosting packages are priced very competitively. Please checkout our web hosting plans, and included features. Top
3. What is POP3, and why do I need it?
POP3 email allows you to send and receive email directly from your domain name through an email client such as Microsoft Outlook Express. Top
4. What is email forwarding and why do I need it?
Email forwarding will automatically redirect any mail sent to an email address on your domain name to another specified email account. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org could be forwarded to email@example.comTop
5. What is web based email, is it required?
POP3 email requires an email client such as MS Outlook or Eudora to access or send email. This may restrict your access to email, specially when you are traveling or do not have access to an email client. Web based email overcome this drawback by enabling you to access the email at any computer. Top
6. I already have a domain name registered. Can I still host with you?
Yes, all you have to do is to change the DNS records at your registrar. Contact us for details as to how change your DNS records for a given registrar. Top
7. What type of servers will my website be hosted?
We use Linux servers. Linux OS is the most widely used Internet servers OS today. Top
8. How do I upload my website?
Unless you opt for our FrontPage hosting package you can upload your web site using an FTP program. There are a number of FTP programs available free of charge for download. We provide step by step uploading instructions in your account set-up email. Top
9. Do you support Front Page extensions for uploading my website?
Yes, we do support Front Page extensions. Top
10. What method of payment do you accept?
Normally, credit card payment are preferred mode of payments. You can also use electronic cheque. Top
11. What is the payment frequency?
The web hosting payments are normally monthly, and yearly. Please refer to the hosting plan that you have signed. Top
12. Do you promote my website to search engines and directories?
Yes, we offer the services of website promotion to search engines. Top
13. Do you design my website, and host it too?
Our services include hosting, design, and search engine optimization. Each have their own costs involved. That is, you need to buy the services separately.Top
14. What are sub-domains? Can I use them?
Sub-domains are domains that are level 3 and below. A sub-domain has the form sub.domain.com whereas second level domains have the form domain.com. You can create and use sub-domains as per the applicable hosting plan.Top
15. Does your hosting plans allow multiple domains hosting?
It depends on your plan. Technically, yes. Please check your plan for number of domains that are allowed with your hosting plan. Note that you can always upgrade your plan, according to your needs. Top
16. Do you offer refund, if required?
Yes, all plans come with 30 day refund policy. Please email us for a refund. Top
17. What are your name servers?
Once you sign-up, use the following name servers:
You need to make these DNS changes at your registrar. Top