| Home > Careers
Anandsoft.com - Careers , Jobs And Interviews
Opportunities: The following positions are available at Anand
Software & Training. Please email your resume to resumes (at)
|1. SEO Analyst/Digital Marketing Executive
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, blog feeds, webmaster tools)
- Help to create and promote marketing content such as videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, etc)
- Implement site promotion campaigns in line with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools using FB,
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with the goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- 1-2 years experience in SEO is preferred, but not essential.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Graphics editor (any), and Word
- Experience with website analysis using analytics tools preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BE/BCA/MCA/B.Sc. Computer Science. Others may apply if they have desired experience.
|2. Software Developer
- Familiar with Visual Studio framework
- Develop software using VB.NET, C#, and SQL
- Support development of complex front-end logic.
- Work closely with other team members to integrate solutions.
- Able to provide direction and coaching to junior colleagues.
- Consult with front-end developers and other technical teams in order to ensure successful integration of solution.
- 1-2 years of software of software development experience using Visual Studio VB.NET and C#. Freshers may also apply.
- Experience with PHP/SQL
- Experience developing web services
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./M.Sc. (CS) with First Class.
Responsible for the following
- Design, and development of company websites in line with the
latest, and proven technologies.
- Develop scripts, and programs from time to time
- Work independently with the assigned tasks, and
be able to adapt to new challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in
Computer science or related field. Industry certified candidates with relevant
experience, without a degree will also be considered.
- The candidates
must have sound knowledge of HTML, XML,
PHP, CGI scripting, MySQL, ASP, MS SQL/ACCESS, PERL, MySQL, Visual Basic, object and database
modeling, component based, multi-tier design.
- Experience with
Microsoft Exchange, Unix, web servers, web security, general
TCP/IP networking is also desired. Industry certifications in
relevant fields is a plus.
- Able to work independently and
provide solutions to varied networking problems.
- Responsible design,
procurement, and implementation of the projects.
- Document, and maintain
- Bachelors or Masters
degree in Computer science or related field. Industry certified
candidates with relevant experience, without a degree will also be
- Sound knowledge of
Microsoft Networking using Windows NT 4 and Windows 2000,
networking using Linux/Unix servers, Wide Area / Campus networking
using Cisco equipment and Firewalls is essential. Microsoft,
Cisco, CheckPoint, and other certifications are a plus.