CertExams.com, a leading network simulators provider has recently
revised version of Cisco®
The new version supports real-time licensing using program interface.
software is compatible with Windows7/Vista/XP/2000, and others. Multiple
licensing is supported and is made fully automatic. Further, extended
warranty is provided for candidates seeking extended warranty on the
CCNA Certification is awarded by Cisco Systems on successful completion
qualifying exam(s). CCNA is intended for candidates who have just
working on Cisco ruoters and switches. For candidates aspiring for CCNA
certification, CertExams.com CCNA netsim provides a good hands on
advantages of using CCNA
simulator include the following:
- CCNA Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Router and switch simulator
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (805, 806, 1710, 1720, 2501, 2503, 2610,
2621, 3620, 3640) or switches ( 1912, 2950, 2960-8TC-L, 2960-24TT-L
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (2501/2503/2610/2620) or switches (1900 or
- Support for 200+ router and switch commands
- Labs for 1900 and 2950 switches included
- Detailed Lab manual and help files
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting
connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands. You can type short form commands in IOS
for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The exam objectives covered by CCNA certification include the following:
1. Describe how a network works
2. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and
3. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network
requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and
5. Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a
6. Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods
mitigate those threats
7. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size
branch office network.
8. Implement and verify WAN links
Other simulators offered by CertExams.com include the following:
1. CCENT Simulator with Practice Tests
2. Juniper Junos Simulator for JNCIA
Please visit the website at http://www.certexams.com