CertExams.com, a leading network simulators provider has recently released a revised version of Cisco® CCNA NetSim. The new version supports real-time licensing using program interface. The software is compatible with Windows7/Vista/XP/2000, and others. Multiple licensing is supported and is made fully automatic. Further, extended download warranty is provided for candidates seeking extended warranty on the product. CCNA Certification is awarded by Cisco Systems on successful completion of qualifying exam(s). CCNA is intended for candidates who have just started working on Cisco ruoters and switches. For candidates aspiring for CCNA certification, CertExams.com CCNA netsim provides a good hands on practice. The advantages of using CCNA network simulator include the following:
CCNA Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
Router and switch simulator
Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (805, 806, 1710, 1720, 2501, 2503, 2610, 2620, 2621, 3620, 3640) or switches ( 1912, 2950, 2960-8TC-L, 2960-24TT-L ).
Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet.
Simulate Cisco® IOS routers (2501/2503/2610/2620) or switches (1900 or 2950).
Support for 200+ router and switch commands
Labs for 1900 and 2950 switches included
Detailed Lab manual and help files
Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands. You can type short form commands in IOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The exam objectives covered by CCNA certification include the following:
1. Describe how a network works
2. Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
3. Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
5. Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
6. Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
7. Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
8. Implement and verify WAN links
Other simulators offered by CertExams.com include the following:
1. CCENT Simulator with Practice Tests
2. Juniper Junos Simulator for JNCIA
Please visit the website at http://www.certexams.com
Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd. is not associated with Cisco® Systems or any other company. CCNA™ is trademarks of Cisco® Systems. All trademarks are duly acknowledged. All practice tests and study material provided here is the copyright of Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.