CertExams.com, a leading exam simulators provider, released Juniper JNCIA practice tests with 300+ questions. The practice tests use most advanced exam engine with Multiple Choice Single Answer (MCSA), Multiple Choice Multi Answer (MCMA), Drag n drop, testlet, and simlet type of questions with full customization. Candidates will be able to configure the exam by various options including a) Number of questions b) Randomization c) Score, d) Category, and others.
The exam objectives are given below:
- Networking Fundamentals
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Junos Configuration Basics
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
The practice questions consist of Flash cards with explanation, and references for further reading on a given topic.
The practice tests for JNCIA may be downloaded here:
Juniper JNCIA is comparable with Cisco CCNA, as both the certifications deal with network configuraiton and maintenance using routers and switches. JNCIA is aimed at configuring and maintaining networks using Juniper products, where as CCNA is aimed at candidates using Cisco devices.
Three Juniper Junos certification tracks are available as below:
1. Service Provider Routing and Switching: This track is for those working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Juniper Networks routing and/or switching end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena or a Fortune 100 Enterprise environment.
2. Enterprise Routing and Switching: This track is for those working in small through large Enterprise environments that install and support Juniper Networks technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
3. Junos Security: This track is directed toward those who design and implement Juniper Networks secure networks.
The Juniper Networks Certified Associate – Junos (JNCIA-Junos) is the entry-level credential required to continue to the advanced certifications in our Junos certification tracks. Successful candidates demonstrate knowledge of the Juniper Networks Junos OS, networking fundamentals, and basic routing and switching.
Important features of the exam are given below:
- Exam code: JN0-102
- Written exam administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 70 multiple-choice questions
- Scoring and pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: none
You may find more information on Juniper exam simulator here:
Official page may be found here: https://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/junosintro_track.page