CertExams.com has recently released a thoroughly revised version of Cisco CCENT network simulator. For candidates aspiring for CCENT certification, CertExams.com CCENT netsim provides a good hands on practice. The advantages of using CCENT NetSim include the following:
- – Several CCENT Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- – Router and multi layer switch simulator
- – Simulate Cisco® IOS routers and switches
- – Support for 200+ router and switch commands
- – Labs for 3600, 2950, and other switches included
- – Detailed Lab manual and help files
- – Network designer with drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands. Enter short form commands in IOS simulator just like in actual router/switch.
The exam objectives covered by CCENT certification include the following:
- 1. Operation of IP Data Networks
- 2. LAN Switching Technologies – Configure VLAN and trunking networks using Cisco switches.
- 3. IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6) – Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP
Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- 4. IP Routing Technologies – Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- 5. IP Services – Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router), Access Control Lists, and Network Address Translation.
- 6. Network Device Security – Configure and verify Switch Port Security features. Configure and verify network device security features such as physical security, password security, and authentication.
- 7. Troubleshooting – Resolve VLAN and trunking problems in Cisco switches. Troubleshoot ACL issues and Resolve Layer 1 problems.
Other simulators offered by CertExams.com include the following:
- CCENT Practice Tests
- CCNA ICND2
200-101 Practice Tests
- Juniper Junos Simulator for JNCIA
CCENT Certification is awarded by Cisco Systems on successful completion of qualifying exam(s). CCENT is intended for candidates who have just started working on Cisco ruoters, switches, and other networking devices. Visit CCENT Network Simulator page at http://routersimulator.certexams.com/ccent-network-simulator-designer.html
You may also be interested in CCENT 100-101 Test Simulator at http://www.certexams.com/cisco/ccna/exam-details.htm
Disclaimer: CertExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with Cisco Systems(R) or any other Company. All trademarks are duly recognized.