Certexams.com, a leading practice tests and netsims provider, recently updated it’s Comptia® Network+ Labsim. Several new features such as the ability to enable/disable navigation buttons, administrator login for lab profiles configuration, and saving lab results have been introduced. The Labsim also offers 300+ questions with answers for thorough exam preparation.
Several labs are preconfigured for getting started with the lab simulator. The preconfigured labs may be viewed at Comptia Network+ Labs page. The categories covered in the labs page include:
- Networking Fundamentals and WorkStation (WS) Labs
- Access Point and DHCP Configuration Labs
- Router Configuration and Troubleshooting Labs
- Switch Configuration and Troubleshooting Labs
- Scenario labs – Home and Small Office Networks
One advantage of using lab simulators is that you don’t have to experiment on live equipment which might crash during the experimentation. The labsim is fully software based tool and requires no other hardware resource. The software runs on the local computer and there is no need to be connected to the Internet while using the software.
Other labs available with certexams.com include Comptia A+ labs, and Cisco CCNA labs. Please check with the website for more info and free demo download.
About Certexams.com: Certexams.com specializes in software development, web design, and exam software. All software is copyright of certexams.com and/or it’s authors.
Disclaimer: Comptia® is a registered trademark of comptia® organization and Certexams.com is not associated with Comptia organization or any other entity.
Simulationexams.com, leading exam simulations provider, recently released Juniper® JNCIA JN0-103 practice exams conforming to the latest exam objectives. As you might be aware, the Juniper Associate exam has been revised from JN0-102 to JN0-103 recently. The exam topics for the revised cert are given below:
- Junos OS Fundamentals:
- Identifying the concepts, benefits or functionality of the core elements of the Junos OS
- Software architecture, Control and forwarding planes
- Routing Engine and Packet Forwarding Engine
- Transit traffic processing and Exception traffic
- User Interfaces
- Identifying the concepts, operation or functionality of the Junos user interface, CLI functionality, modes, navigation and help.
- Active versus candidate configuration
- Reverting to previous configurations
- Modifying, managing, and saving configuration files
- Viewing, comparing, and loading configuration files
- J-Web (core/common functionality only)
- Configuration Basics
- Identifying the main elements for configuring Junos devices, Factory-default state, Initial configuration.
- User accounts, Login classes, and User authentication methods
- Interface types and properties and Configuration groups
- Additional initial configuration elements, such as NTP, SNMP, and syslog
- Configuration archival, logging and tracing
- Rescue configuration
- Describe how to configure basic components of a Junos device
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Identifying methods of monitoring or maintaining Junos devices,
- Show and Monitor commands
- Interface statistics and errors
- Network tools, such as ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, and so on
- Junos OS installation and upgrades
- Powering on and shutting down Junos devices
- Root password recovery
- Describe monitoring or maintenance procedures for a Junos device
- Routing Fundamentals
- Identifying basic routing concepts or functionality for Junos devices
- Traffic forwarding concepts
- Routing tables, Routing versus forwarding tables, Route preference, Routing instances, and Static routing
- Advantages of and use cases for dynamic routing protocols
- Describe how to configure or monitor basic routing elements for a Junos device
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
- Identifying the concepts or functionality of routing policy and firewall filters on Junos devices
- Default routing policies
- Import and export policies
- Routing policy flow
- Effect of policies on routes and routing tables
- Policy structure and terms, Policy match criteria, match types, and actions
- Firewall filter concepts, Filter structure and terms, Filter match criteria and actions, Effect of filters on packets
- Unicast reverse-path-forwarding (RPF)
- Describe how to configure or monitor routing policies and firewall filters on a Junos device
The practice tests consist of 300+ questions with detailed answers. The question types include multiple choice questions, drag and drop, hotspot, etc. and provide actual exam environment to the candidate.
Other Juniper product available is Juniper® JUNOS Netsim, that provides hands-on practice on juniper devices in a virtual environment. Several ready to use labs are provided for easy understanding of the concepts and getting acquainted with frequently used commands.
About Simulationexams.com: The website offers practice tests and lab simulators for various certification exams, including Comptia® A+, Cisco CCNA, and others.
Disclaimer: Simulationexams.com is not associated with Junier Systems® or any other company. Juniper JNCIA® is a trademark of Juniper Systems and duly acknowledged.