A review of 2015 achievements:
1. Released Android apps for all out exam sim products
2. Developed GUI config versions of our NetSim products
3. Code signed our executables using Comodo
4. Updated our websites TutorialsWeb.com, AnandSoft.com, and SimulationExams.com
5. Changed our work premises from Basco Court to Deviah Court
6. Updated our Visual studio to VS 2013 Community Edition, and made .Net 4.5 as the base frame work used for our Windows apps.
7. Added CCNA Security, and CCDA Exam Simulators
What to expect in 2016:
1. More exam simulators, like CCNA Cloud, CCNA Voice, CCNA Data Center, CompTIA Cloud
2. iPhone apps development
3. Server based licensing of our products
4. More exhaustive troubleshooting methods in our NetSim products, and updated reporting formats.
5. Addition of new software products
6. Product quality improvements