CertExams.com released cram notes for Cisco CCNA. The cheat sheets consists of about 20 pages covering the following topics:
- OSI (short for Open Systems Interface) and TCP/IP
- Cisco IOS Fundamentals
- IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting, Supernetting, and Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSM)
- Routing Protocols IGRP, EIGRP, RIP 1, 2, ng; BGP, OSPF, and others
- Routed Protocols: IP, IPX, AppleTalk, etc.
- Frame Relay
- Access-Lists: Standard, Extended, and Named
- Different Types of Network Address Translaions (NAT)
- Router/Switch Configuration Commands
- IPv6 Addressing
- Switching: VLANs and VTP
- Switching: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Router/Switch Troubleshooting Commands, and others.
The notes is prepared to help the candidates to serve as a last minute preparation tool. Feedback may be emailed to webmaster at certexams.com
The cram notes is also suitable for candidates preparing for CCENT (Short for Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician), and ICND2 (Interconntecting Cisco Network Devices).
Checkout Cisco CCNA Cheat Sheets home page.
Other cram notes available include CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+.