CertExams.com, a leading certification online exams provider has recently
CCENT network simulator. CCENT
Certification is awarded by Cisco® Systems on successful completion of
qualifying exam(s). CCENT is intended for candidates who have just started
working on Cisco® routers and switches. For entry level candidates who have
difficulty in procuring the hardware for having hands-on practice,
CertExams.com CCENT netsim provides a good alternative.
The advantages of using CCENT Network
simulator include the following:
- Lab exercises for hands-on practice
- Router and switch simulator
- Simulate Cisco IOS routers (2501/2503) or switches (2950)
- Support for 200+ router and switch commands
- Labs for 1900 and 2950 switches included
- Detailed Lab manual and help files
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices
Supports short form commands. You can type short form commands in IOS
simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The exam objectives covered by CCENT certification include the following :
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and
troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme
and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise
branch office network.
- Configure, verify, and
troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Identify security threats to
a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and
troubleshoot simple NAT in branch office network.
- Implement and verify serial
Other simulators offered by CertExams.com include the following:
- CCNA Simulator with Practice
- Juniper® Junos Simulator
Subscribe for CCNA practice exams or read more about the same at http://www.certexams.com/cisco/ccna/exam-details.htm
For more information, please contact email@example.com
The website offers IT certification practice exams,
and network simulators. The site is developed and maintained by Anand Software
and Training Pvt.Ltd., Bangalore.