Anand Software and Training released Network+ N10-006 practice tests with simulation-type questions. The simulation type questions provide hands-on configuration experience to the users on various network configuration and troubleshooting scenarios.
Check it out here:
The question types include multiple choice questions (MCSA), Drag-n-drop, and simulation questions. The objectives covered under CompTIA Network+ are given below:
1.0 Network architecture 22%
2.0 Network operations 20%
3.0 Network security 18%
4.0 Troubleshooting 24%
5.0 Industry standards, practices, and network theory 16%
What is new in Network+ 2015?
Significant changes include:
- Additional IPv6 concepts.
- Emphasis on troubleshooting.
- Additional security knowledge.
- Knowledge of how to administer key systems.
The main differences between CompTIA Network+ N10-005 and Network+ N10-006 are the following:
- Updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field.
- Hands-on practices such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting a network.
- Three new topics:
- Compare and contrast physical security controls.
- Summarize basic forensic concepts.
- Summarize safety practices.
Download free demo exam here: http://www.simulationexams.com/downloads/comptia/network+download.htm